02 October 2011

Assalamualaikum .


Hari ini tanggal 2 oktober . Hari minggu . Here we dont call it as Ahad . It's Hari Minggu ye ^.^ And I'm all alone in my room . My housemates semua keluar . Went to Medan Fair . While I'm not . Trying to cut some cost  . Last week I spent Rm300 for food , stuff , guitar and I'm still Geram cause did not manage to buy any film for my camera ;( Damn I thought it would be easier here but looks like people here are not interested in cameras or lom0 -___- So everyday I eat this . Yes this . But not the same lauk , different for everyday . My ibuk masakkan . And it's not for free okay . 1 day Rp8000 =) It's cheap aite ? Okay what .. Sedap jugak makanan dia =)) Thanks ibu :p


Nyum nyum :D


When I miss my home , I'll look at this picture ;)

No comments: