Meet my Bubu . I bought it at Sun Plaza . Gian sangat nak ada teman . Maklumlah , boyfriend ku ni jela =pppppp Oh yeah , Avril Lavigne new song - Wish you were here . Such a lovey song . Seriously , repeating her song does not make me any less boring .
How I wish I can be a song writer . But I dont have that GIFT =( Well it's okay :( Last 2 days , went to one of my Indonesian . Such a big house okay . Kaya gila budak budak Indonesian Acms ni -_- Macam istana dah .
One thing that I like staying here is that everyday is an adventerous day for us . We're not alone . Lots of Malaysian students here . Okay dah ngantuk . Laterlah coretan ya ^.^
Snapshot 1
Snapshot 2
p/s : Maaf saya terhyper kejap .





No comments:
Post a Comment