Sorry I'm not that type of "addicted to write" .I just like to snap some pictures and express it through my blog. I think its kinda better rather than writing rubbish haha .Right now ,I'm trying to keep myself busy by doing some mathemetical that I haven't learn any .Trying to keep my brain rolling and prevent it not to stop ,or otherwise ,like my mum said ,I will forgot all the things that I studied .So I told my mum to take me to Kinokuniya ,KLCC .And I found thisALGARITHMA or wtsoever it called.That book is wayyyy to heavy and it cost RM 77.00 okey ! So I rather keep my money and bought something more cheaper .Pre-Calculus .I think I better study now.My mum is nagging right now.haha .Oh my girlfriends is here ! bye ! :D06 April 2010
Sorry -_- I've been kinda busy
Sorry I'm not that type of "addicted to write" .I just like to snap some pictures and express it through my blog. I think its kinda better rather than writing rubbish haha .Right now ,I'm trying to keep myself busy by doing some mathemetical that I haven't learn any .Trying to keep my brain rolling and prevent it not to stop ,or otherwise ,like my mum said ,I will forgot all the things that I studied .So I told my mum to take me to Kinokuniya ,KLCC .And I found thisALGARITHMA or wtsoever it called.That book is wayyyy to heavy and it cost RM 77.00 okey ! So I rather keep my money and bought something more cheaper .Pre-Calculus .I think I better study now.My mum is nagging right now.haha .Oh my girlfriends is here ! bye ! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment