Tengs to Eda Pinka for awarding me ! I just noticed it when I read your older post.Honestly ,I realize that some bloggers got this award and I never imagine that I'm one of them for the 2nd time=) And the rules after accepting this award on Eda Pinka's page are :
1.Thank and link the person that give you the award
2.Pass this award to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered.
3.Contact said Blogs and let them know they've won the award
4.State seven things about yourself.
It is my honour to give this award to:
1.Ainamoo (http://ainamoo.blogspot.com/)
2 . Aimi Al-Yahya (http://iforgettheprince.blogspot.com/)
3. Puteri (http://xoxoputeri.blogspot.com/)
4. Nuraisyah (http://nuraisyahzamshari.blogspot.com/)
5.Syahira Suhaimi (http://anaksuhaimi.blogspot.com/)
6.Hanan Izzaty (http://hananinot.blogspot.com/)
7. Mira Atika (http://inibelogperempuanbaik.blogspot.com/)
8. Manja (http://msmoonlightdim.blogspot.com/)
9. Aisyah J (http://aisyaj.blogspot.com/)
10. Deya Zainal (http://ohimdevious.blogspot.com/)
11.Anas (http://kumbangterbang.blogspot.com/)
12. Iena Beena (http://ienabeenot.blogspot.com/)
13. Aben (http://abenblurbs.blogspot.com/)
14.Natasya (http://perrierbelle.blogspot.com/)
15. Faraanadiyot (http://faraanadiyot.blogspot.com/)
16.Kina Nordin (http://abenblurbs.blogspot.com/)
7 Things about me that hidden all this long ,
1 .I like darkness .Weirdo aite ?
2 .I love comics .Tones of them
3. I have a bif scar at my leg.A piece of oldwood slice my leg until it bleeds .I did'nt
tell my fam almost 5 years .I should get injection for it .Takot kancing gigi.heh
4.I always wear decent cloths evetho I didn't wear hijab :)
5.I love cats.I rather choose to save an animal between human if there is a fire.
haha.My mum said that I was a cruel .
6.Ppl used to mock me when I was a kid because of my pouting lips and curly hair.
But I began to get positive feedback as I grown up.my mum was right.Ppl were being
cruel and jealous .I should be thankful.
7 . There's this one day when I'm walking ,an Astro worker lady shout at me and ask
"Hey ,come here and register for Akademi Fantasia 7 ,you can sing now" ,she said
at the booth."I'm sorry.I'm only 16" ,I replied.haha
2 comments:
hey syg..thnx =DD ngeee
no biggie :)
Post a Comment