
Gambar sebelah muka cam tahan berak pon ade.haha.Honestly ,I felt kinda sad.Ada my friend (boy) said that I was mereng because I applied like 15 Universitites including IPTA and IPTS and it tooks me 3 hours to register online ? Yeah.It's kinda over beyond idiotic for some of ppl out there or maybe you perhaps who reading my entry right now,but for me .It's an EFFORT ok.I called it EFFORT.Mayb some of you call it MANIAC perhaps? WTV.I dont care less.
All I know was that I was offered to study all the course that I applied.For me.It's a succeed.I managed to find other alternative way to continue my study.I made it.And now it's the matter of time for my UPU result to come out.I just pray for the best .But I know that I wont give up like I used to.I wont repeat the same mistakes again.I'll study till I succeed and make my parents happy.
And I dont care what others were saying.I've got several phone calls .And I know that it's worth it .
p/s: Takpela.Bia lah aku gila.Tak kesah.Janji aku tahu usaha yg datang dari dirikuh -__- Ceh macam berpuisi je kan ?Tah btol BI aku ke tak .Tunggang-langgang je .HAHA
2 comments:
lyd, yg unisel tu, asl dlm bi die tulis june, dlm bm die tulis julai? hahahhaha sengal
haha i pon bru prasan oh ! -_-
Post a Comment