11.05 pm (Malaysia time / 10.05 pm (Indonesia time)
*Sandar dinding*
*Log in laptop*
*garu kepala*
Assalamualaikum.
It was an unproductive day today to be exact.
*open music player* - * Nothing Gonna Change My Love For You by Richard Marx
Woke up late,Rushed to the hospital. End up sleeping for 2 hours in Coass room. Nobody woke me up. Dreamt someone #eh. Decided to go Indomaret alone #foreveralone, 'Bimbingan' with doctor. Then 'jaga siang' till 8 pm. Went back by angkut. Went to Bakso Urat accompanying housemate berbuka. End up on the bed again. Typing and typing till ideas came. Nothing.
Anyways, I already started my days at Perinatology (babies been born) . Nothing much. Work work and work. Change diapers and giving milk. Muahaha. Mak lah sangat. Can sense motherhood inside trying to get out.
Pity. That is what I feel. Can you imagine? BABIES. PREMATURE. SICK. CRYING. No I can't. I jumped from one babies to another. Seeing these babies sleeping caught my attention. I'm not that kind of type that like babies. I love children. But not babies. Maybe it's because I don't have that kind of 'aunt' experience yet.
Seeing them being ventilated, haih. Sedihnya ='(
Started to think how lucky we are to be able to breathe until now. Tak sakit. Sihat walafiat. But yet complaining about life.
Kerdilnya diri ni. Whatever it is,bersyukurlah atas kesihatan kita.Always.
*Sandar dinding*
*Log in laptop*
*garu kepala*
Assalamualaikum.
It was an unproductive day today to be exact.
*open music player* - * Nothing Gonna Change My Love For You by Richard Marx
Woke up late,Rushed to the hospital. End up sleeping for 2 hours in Coass room. Nobody woke me up. Dreamt someone #eh. Decided to go Indomaret alone #foreveralone, 'Bimbingan' with doctor. Then 'jaga siang' till 8 pm. Went back by angkut. Went to Bakso Urat accompanying housemate berbuka. End up on the bed again. Typing and typing till ideas came. Nothing.
Anyways, I already started my days at Perinatology (babies been born) . Nothing much. Work work and work. Change diapers and giving milk. Muahaha. Mak lah sangat. Can sense motherhood inside trying to get out.
Pity. That is what I feel. Can you imagine? BABIES. PREMATURE. SICK. CRYING. No I can't. I jumped from one babies to another. Seeing these babies sleeping caught my attention. I'm not that kind of type that like babies. I love children. But not babies. Maybe it's because I don't have that kind of 'aunt' experience yet.
Seeing them being ventilated, haih. Sedihnya ='(
Started to think how lucky we are to be able to breathe until now. Tak sakit. Sihat walafiat. But yet complaining about life.
Kerdilnya diri ni. Whatever it is,bersyukurlah atas kesihatan kita.Always.
Semoga kau tabah menghadapi dugaan ini wahai anak kerana yang menunggu kau di sana adalah syurga =')

No comments:
Post a Comment