Assalamualaikum ♥
It's raining , It's cold . Listening to A Thousand Years by Christina Perry . A good time to study though . Can't believe I cried like a baby watching Japan's drama . It's not just a drama . It's about doctors , how a man can change the whole hospital fills with corrupted systems . A doctor who loves his patient and will do anything just to save them . Lot's of tragic and dramas .
At first , I'm not interested in watching it . But then , after I watched it,I know how important this field in the future . Great interest come with great responsibilities . "Dorama - Iryuu " . Smart gila movie ni . Kalah US :D
Btw , I'm not well today . Stomachache . Yesterday I was blessed . Makan banyak . Although tak sebanyak mereka :D Anyways , time to study . Hope you guys are studying well too! :)
Ngeh ngeh. study time :)











No comments:
Post a Comment