24 February 2012

.

Assalamualaikum ♥ Holiday Part 1


Well hello readers . After how may days . 2 weeks I think . Tak update blog . Berhabuk blog ni ha , nak kena berus . Holidays finally over . and now I'm sitting on my desk . Blogging . Layan perasaan kejap . And tomorrow I have classes . Pergh can't wait to study . At least I can clear my mind from thinking about my problems .


So what's the random question ? I know . How was your holidays ? Argh . suppose to be fun until someone had to ruined everything . So sick of it . Sokay . what goes around comes around . One day you'll realized what you have done . It's not okay people when you hurt someone's feelings when that person is having a good time during holidays cause that person did not do anything unless counting every seconds to hear the word " I'M SORRY". Pergh bapak panjang tulis. Haha :D ahh okay sorry emo kejap .Dah dah. Benda private tak elok tulis kat public . Sorry *hati sebenarnya hancur berkecai kejap*


So these holidays . Wat apa je ? let me see . Went to Avril Lavigne 's concert , IJN , Taman Layang playing kites , Midvalley , Sunway Pyramid , One Utama , JPO , Kluang . Tu je . No family holidays or what so ever . Holidays kali ni tak se'mengancam' macam first time . 1 week lebih . so packed with stuff . and kali ni macam ada lubang lubang so agak boring :D Whatever it is , main thing is study now. so focus focus :)
 Ngeh ngeh :p

Ni amoi , mak saya. Dia sangatlah comel sebab tu abah saya sayang dia gila gila :o
Cousin and uncle :D
Kampung saya . Kampung Melayu ,Kluang , Johor :D
Cousin :)
Rumah kedua :))
Myvi kuh *shittakperasan ada tali* -__-"
Airport 
Double effect :)
Doctor wannabee ? :p
Aumm vespa merahh . Sorry terpotong -_-
Okay malas nak upload dah.banyak sangat. -_-"

No comments: