Today is Hari Minggu . known as Ahad in Malaysia . Here we dont call it as Sunday . I'm sitting in my room , alone , eating 8 pieces of nuggets , watching movies , jot down some notes , final is around the corner , buffering The Nanny at Youtubes , downloading musics , seriously , all these are for people who have excessive fats doing their routines JUST LIKE ME . I have no idea what to do . My friends asked me to go out , and I resist . Cause I think my butt are too heavy to lift . Hahaha .
IDKwhy , but somehow , I dont like crowded places , And of course , weekend mestilah ramai orang . So decided to go mall tomorrow after classes . *DEVILLAUGH* And now , spending my time watching Cheetah's videos . I'm craving for cheetah . Not to eat nor to play . Just to hug :p Seriously , all big cats are dangerous , but still , cheetah's proven to be not aggressive like lions or etc . Sampaikan dekat kereta mak pun ada patung cheetah :D
I still remember once , I hugged a baby lion . Not a baby actually , giving it some milk bottle . Geram gila . Holding it sambil cium kepala dia banyak kali . Arghhhh comelnya makhluk ciptaan Tuhan :') I dont know why but some people just hate animals . Aku rasa haiwan merupakan hiasan dunia yang paling comel ! And now , dah berpuluh video cheetah aku tengok , semuanya comel and act like a cat . But still , it's a wild animal .
King Cheetah . Pattern dia jenis rare and paling cantik . Jarang dijumpai :D
Ni Toki and Sambu . Adik beradik . Comel gilaaa !
Cute is it ? :p
Antara banyak banyak haiwan liar , cheetah salah satu haiwan yang boleh dijinakkan , dia tak makan manusia , aku rasa gigit je kot . HAHA . Tapi still , haiwan yang lahir diciptakan liar , sentiasa ada sifat liar so jangan amik risiko . Tapi aku nak gak ! :pppp
p/s : Boring boring . Kena start studyy . Sorry entry bosan . haha :D



No comments:
Post a Comment