Assalamualaikum ♥
It's been a long time I haven't update this blog . Actually not much to update . As far as staying here in Medan , my English bcmes suckier everyday *nosuchwords* Everytime I want to type , I click on Google . Checking sama ada my grammar is correct or not . Tah pape okay -_- Makin lama aku makin lupa nak mengeja macam mana . Adoi susah gila macam ni . so I decided when I come back to Malaysia , I have to buy some serious English book . Kalau tak , masakklah nanti -___-'
What more to say ? This week was hectic. IT's not just about studies . But KITTAS . Kartu Izin Tempat Tinggal Sementara I think ? :D I only have 2 more weesk to do MERP . Seems like tak sempat je :'( Selagi tak siap MERP , selagi tu tak boleh balik Malaysia . And I have so much plans to do . "Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku , tolonglah permudahkan urusan ku ini . Amin ."
So far study okay , banyak jugak kelas aku ponteng . Adoi apa ni Dya -__- So now I'm boosting myself to study hard . It's just because of the KITTAS thingy . Kalau lah benda tu dah siap , takda nak affect mood untuk study :'( Tomorrow ada tutorial presentation. Ahh benci gila weyh . Paling tak suka Tutorial ! Dulu time foundation , ada SGD (small group discussion ) which was a nighthmare for me . Bukan apa , tak berminat sangat nak speak in english and explain to other people about disease . If you just saying according to the informations that you get then it's okay , but when a person questioning you about the disease , that's the starting point of your disaster moment . Manalah aku tahu kenapa jadi benda macam tu , I'm not a doctor yet -_-' I thought it was over during foundation . Then , bila datang sini , ahh . Another one . Another disaster movie to be made . Ada tutorial that we actually have to talk in bahasa Indonesia . But for me , it's kinda okay eventho sesetengah tak paham apa aku cakap. Haha . But time flies so fast and now , kitorang dah boleh ikut loghat loghat diorang . See . When the time that you almost give-up in your life , there will always a moment that you finally realize ,' Hey , I can do it ' .
So here I am , mumbling about my future that actually has not been written yet . Bila aku pikir balik , lagi 2 tahun lebih stay sini . Daripada banyak benda yang kita complain about our life , challenges , kenapa kita tak pandang hadapan , and face it . It's our future . Susah sekarang senang kemudian . Bukan kita seorang je yang face all this , everyone does . So now , eventhough bahasa diorang susah untuk kita belajar , but still , ask ourselves , kalau orang lain boleh buat , kenapa kita tak boleh ? So now , motivate yourself that you can do it . Race for our future . It's for our own good . Not for other people . JUST FOR OURSELVES .
Study Lydia studyyy ! :D


No comments:
Post a Comment