Hello teman-teman . I'm back ! It's been a few days I'm not updating my blog. Esok .. esok.. saya bakal menjejakkan kaki ke Tanah Air . Weee ! So F excited ! 1st time dapat balik :p Anyways , my weeks are packed with lot's of stuff to do . Appointment ,friends , events , and most important thing , I have to study . NEED TO STUDY . Final is around the corner and I need to push myself to the limits . enjoy enjoy jugak , study pun study jugak .
And yang paling best , paling syok , my dad did not know about it . So basically it's a surprise . I just can't wait to see his reaction when I'm in front of him . Weee hopefully jadilah kan surprise tu . Cause lately he often called me and asking weather I'm coming back home . And I just said "no bah .Dya tak balik " And he did asked me weather I want them to come over , and again I said , 'No need bah . I'm fine here' Haha . Well I'm fine but I miss him so much :') So now , I can't wait to go homeeeee ! Here I come Kuala Lumpur ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment