25 August 2011

My First Polaroid Ever , Lulu ! #


Assalamualaikum .


Dear bloggie . Today I'm so happpy because I got to spent my time with my Bestfriends ; Anas , Nani and Zain . And the most important thing is that I bought a Polaroid !! Okay Mini Instax Wide actually . A step for me to play Lomo Camera's maybe ? :p . Pape pun thanks korang temankan aku amik baju raya ;') you guys are the best :) And thanks sebab bila aku berbelah bagi nak beli Mini Instax 7s or Wide korang yang bagi aku semangat . Bestfriend till the end :)








Eh ada abah lak . haha 


I love my life . I love my friends . I love my fam .I love being single .  . I love you readers . I love you stalkers . You guys make my day full with sparkcles . Thanks ;') 

No comments: