Assalamualaikum .
Dear Mr.bloggie , 'A' finally let me go bcoz I told him that he's ruining my life . I've been so harsh on him since the first day we met almost 5 years ago . We've been through a lot . He's a perfect guy . The guy a girl wants . Except his temper . No one can handle it . But I can . Cause I know how he acts , how he controls . Everything about him that I know . He cant hide anything from me . Too many obstacles . But honestly , people said that I'm a mean person . Treated him that way , so that's why what he did when we are not together anymore is not my problem . But I keep scolded him . Saying bad things about him . Humiliated him with such a curse words .
nm;kn
I still remember this one day when I was homesick at Penang and asked him to come . I was kidding actually but he did suprised me when he came immediately to Penang . He's the type of person whom when you call , he will come . He did searched me around Taman Ehsan just because I did not replied his text . Hahaha . Funny tho .
Last 2 weeks he bought me an Angry Bird's tshirt . Aww cute . I love it and always wear it . He bought me a lot of stuff . He's family were very kind to me . And so is he . Time flies so fast and eventually I grew up with him for 5 years . He's the only one that can stand with my childish-ness , temper , my rudeness and when I'm rebel . So know here I am to find a closure so we can move on with our lives .
So to you , I just want to thank for being with me all these years . I appreciate that . Because of you I grew up maturely *maybe* and you're the only one that have the guts to critics me . Thanks for everything . Before I go away from Malaysia , I wish you goodluck and sorryy for the hardness that I've put you through .
And to you Miss H who once texted me that you like to read my blog and fb , I'm sorry and you are such a good person eventho u deleted me from your fb hahaha . Toodles *
p/s : Ni last aku post pasal jiwang jiwang . No more. Perhaps ? hehe
4 comments:
Be strong my babay girl , ktrg sentiasa ada dkt belkang you <3
tq :)
huish dah lama tak buka blog ni, buka2, terus breakup story! u wana go away frm msia? mana mau pigi?
haha ala nak jiwang jiwang sikit :p pergi medan . blaja ,
Post a Comment