24 July 2011

Taylor's Uni .




Assalamualaikum .


Dear Diary , yesterday I went to Taylor's Uni at Lakeside to send over my cousin . Interior Architecture at Taylor's Uni . Seriously , she knows how to draw . Comics , Everything ! what can I say ? Huge University . But most probably crowded with Chinese and Indians . Malays ? Ekk . sikit je . Hostel ? Very expensive . But cantik . No wonder it's an expensive college , semua ada . Baskin Robbin's , Starbuck everything , you name it . Kalau aku , mesti tak belajar dah  . Asik pergi Sunway je . Hehe .





Sambil tunggu , my aunt draw me a picture of myself . Cantik kan ? No wonder it's in her blood :)

So after that we went to Klcc . Gila crowded . For serious , I wont go to KlCC on weekend . Ramai macam semut dah aku tengok . Anyways , Goodluck Tasha ! all the best :)



No comments: