27 May 2011

Assalamualaikum . Hai guys . Today was a bad day for me . I have a scar . A big scar in my heart . A scar that wont fade away until I found the healer . Hey but it's okay . I'm strong . Strong enough to face this . People always take for granted on me because I'm a soft-hearted person . Well it's okay . I've just finished crying . Yeah . Everyone handle their sadness differently . Well mine was a bit boring . When I'm sad , I play guitar . A sad song . When Im mad , well I dont do anything . HAHA . Silly . I played a song just now . Jar of hearts by Christina Perry . My dad was standing beside and listened to me playing . Well he's like my big fan you know . Haha . 


I still remember this one day , I played a song by Hey Monday - Candles . It was my fav song at that time . And my parents recorded it behind my back without me knowing it . Ergh . And I still have the video . Just too shy to upload :p well I'm not that good XD just a hobby.


Just now I received a text message from my senior . She said she cried when she opened my blog because of my song  . Hihi . Sorry kak meen ! This week minggu sedih :p


Okay today went out dengan kawan . Best ! Watched Kung Fu Panda . At The Curve , Serious teringat kenangan lama . Handphone kesayangan hilang . Dah la masa tu dengan .... Okay dont want to mention the name . Haha . But anyways , I enjoyed it . Thanks Friends :)




So macam biasalah kan balik malam . went Prims Jusco and bought this ! 


This is capo . Haha . Senang hati la main camni :p






No comments: