22 April 2011

Pengalaman menyelamatkan kuxing OKU , haha

Salam ♥ Malaysia . This is Bb Jude . She's only 2 month . I found her lying on the floor being abandoned in front of Tss . Everyone felt sympathy but no one wants to take this cat home. I cried . Yeah . In the bus "menangis" . Seeing this cat . I try to forget it . The next day , she was lying again . But this time . Looking dead . LIKE REALLY DEAD . I thought she's dead already , but then when there's a boy running , making noise passing beside her , she woke up . Okay now she's not dead . 


Texted Fira so that she can drove me to Tss . Went there with keron . Thank God she's still there . We took her home . Feed her . Okay now the scary part . Her eyes . Kotor okay ! Filthy ! It's like a tumor or something kat mata dia. My housemates and I were afraid that she;s going blind . So decided to go for vet .


Cari punya lah cari . Lama okay , then the doctor gave list of ubat asking us to but for her and feed it . So now , she;s doing find . Kerak mata pon dah tertanggal . Haha scary kan . But thanks god , my housemates semua penyayang kcuing . so take time to take care of her . And now she's sleeping ! :)



Meh shini meh ! Haha 



3 comments:

Apple said...

yes! aku org first comment!
hahahahaha

Lydia Rashid said...

bukan kau mmg slalu first ke ? hahaa

Apple said...

Tak .. Tp kali ni aku rasa bangga . Haha :D