As you wished for ,
Where have you been ? I've been looking for you for ages . You disappeared just like that without a notice . I miss the fun that we had together , the laugh , the sweet smile when we make a joke , the bitterness , the problems that we've been through . Why did you changed ? Just like that ? Is it just because of your surrounding ? Or because of me ? Don't you remember what we did together for the past few years ? Where is 'That' person ? I though you've change and become better than ever , But totally , obviously , I'm wrong . You are just the same like everyone else . Sometimes I didn't remember that I have met you .
2 comments:
chill do .. :)
(ayat kau kat aku -.-')
hihi :)
hihi
Post a Comment