28 November 2010
Things about me that most people don't know
1 ) I'm sensitive to dust . Like SERIOUSLY . I cant even watch it . I will sneeze . HAHA
2 ) I ♥ TVXQ . The greatest boy band ever in Korea :)
3 ) I ♥ IPMAN movie . He's so cool when it comes to Wing Chun martial arts hee
4 ) I'm more into music rather than studies . HAHA
5 ) I started to play guitar since form 4 . I've learnt it by myself when I got a small book from Zul . It's a chords
book . Later then my brother taught me how to improve .
6 ) I have 2 siblings only . my brother and I . That's why I'm a little bit harsh when it comes to character :)
7 ) I only went to jamming session once and hell I miss it . My boyfriends ( kawan laki ye ) were all
supportive . During that time , Anas ,Zul , Adzham , Hassan ,Eim , Nazmi , Tem and jimot were there .
8) My brother is a drummer . Not like a professional or something . Just a small band . But through him , I started to learn on how to play drum . Just basic . Suitable for jamming only ye :) When he needs to practice with his drum set , I will play the current guitar and he will play his drum . Sometimes my parents feel dizzy because of the noisiness haha . But still there were supportive :))
9 ) 60% of my cloths are from Niichi Store . The style are very vintage and plus ,it's affordable . I dont like expensive stuff .
10 ) I love bangles . If I'm rich , I will buy a lots of banlges .
11 ) I used to adore Avril Lavigne so much until some of my friends call me Punk Girl . Tah pape =.='
12 ) Honestly , I'm not fully hijab , but I dont like to wear sexy cloth . I'm more to big size cloths because it's suitable and descent . Ada yg panggil saya KOTAK-KOTAK okay -.-'
13 ) My dad is a ex-commando so you cant imagine how serious he was when he raised us up .
14 ) My mum is a GM in IJN . One of the reason I took madic is because I want to work at IJN . Seriously ,
best gilerrr kot .
15 ) I love cats . most adorable animal in planet .hee I used to dream to have Cheetah . Ala yang comel tuh . Yang lari laju tu . Hee dia tak makan orang okay . hee
16 ) I used to active in sport you know . I used to be President of Netball . I represent for Bowling in school . And Bola Baling , Larian and Lompat jauh . I used to win Lompat jauh for many years but now ? Too fat to jump . HAHA .
17 ) My housemates used to said I have an athlete body . Wewittttttt HAHA aku tahu dorang perli aku tuh ceh
18 ) My bestfriends are now my housemates heheheheheheh
19 ) I used to enter IQMA . Arithmetic Mathematics . Bila comes to exam , I alwanys got C , C and C HAHA . My teacher always mad at me at that time . I went to daerah competition with all my friends . And I've won ! pelik kan . hehe . So the top 3 have to compete again on the stage infront of hundreds people . Bapak cuak giler time tuh weyh . And thank God , I've won again :D Seriously , Arithmetic is not easy . I just want to prove not only chineese can do it . Malay pon boleh yeay ! hee . I like when it comes to SEMPOA . But I hate when it comes to MINDA . JARI yang paling senang .Formula je .Ceh . I miss those moments
20 ) And last but not least , I like to wear Eyeliner . Shu eumura is the best ! Kalis air hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment