31 October 2010

Hotel ? Mum will kill me if she finds out .

Salam Malaysia . I went to Penang Island . AGAIN !  but with different persons . There were my ex-classmates . Best but suprisingly , malam kitorang keluar tu , dorang decide tuk tidur hotel . At first aku taknak ,tapi bila pikir , alamak dah malam pulak * alasan* so pon meronda dekat night market cari hotel murah . But then bila dah jumpa hotel tu agak mahal but it's okay ,sekali sekala kan ? hee so like usual went to Batu Feringghi and Gurney Mall ♥ . Bought headphone for Mr Alam ♥ and a few things . Jalan jalan at night market bets but still scary . Oh I wonder if my parents read this blog , she will kill me ! But then ,lots of fun tho :)

Me and my friends :)
at night market . Time jalan tu ternampak Tam , Farhan AF and Adlin AF . cantik lak bila tengok dekat dekat  :p
breakfast :)

I really had a great time with you guys . Thanks ! and sorry tak upload gambar di pantai :p



No comments: