Salam ♥ Malaysia . Yesterday got a phone call from my bestfriend , Tasya Liyana . She asked me wheather I can go to PARAMORE concert which I'm dying to go ! I was very excited , without thinking about how I'm going to go ,about my parents ,my studies ,where I'm going to stay , I answered "Yes ! I want to go ! " . But then when I asked my housemates , they said that 19 October was on Tuesday . Ehem I repeat , TUESDAY ! Which I have to attend class on that day okayy -_- It's the start of our new semester . Sem 2 .
Suppose we are on our sem break but then our days were taken for Hari Raya . Haih if I knew this would happen, I'm sure I wont agree . Ahh I'm so tense right now . My finals is around the corner . Lots of things to memorize in such a short time . God ,please help me .Go chaiyok ! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment