20 August 2010

Sadness

Salam ♥ and Hello readers . Today I am a lil bit sad because well my friend and I got a lil bit of fight .It's just a little misunderstanding actually . But still , can't avoid it . From my opinion ,it's not my fault because I'm just joking aroud and she took it seriuosly . I still remember when she said to me that I am being too sensetive for jokes . But I take it as a point for me to learn . But then ,it turns another way around .


I'm just devastated because all the while , I tried to please everyone especially her for who I am .But still ,like I said ,"IT'S HARD TO PLEASE EVERYONE" . To be exact , I'm an Egoistic person .Veryy .Much . And
it's not easy for me to ask for forgiveness if it isn't my fault . All this while , for 18 years I lived , I can see that those people who I consider their feelings had stepped my face just like that.When they feel sad , I'm there for them .I tried to be a good friend. But did they do the same thing towards me ? NO .Yes no.Only a certain
number of friends whom I called BESTFRIEND is my true friends.


But then I've learnt , I'm growing up and on my way to fave the new world . And it's time for me to stand-up and sometimes being selfish so that people dont easily take granted of me .But still my heart had broken .Yes broken . In this house ,I feel empty . Not like before .HAVOC . It's okayy .I try to change. See ? I do it again for THEM .Haihhh .Well it's okayy .Toddless ♥ Salam .


p/s : No matter what happen ,I still love you as my friend .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

in life,we make mistakes,we forgive.then,we move forward.everything's gonna be just fine.:)yo,tasha btw.hahaha

Lydia Rashid said...

cewahhh ahah berspeaking kau eh hee. okayy tengs syg <3