Salam and hello readers.Today sangat la malang for me because I'm on a bad flu.SIOT ! Aku paling benci bila kena selsema.It's like a deadly virus and I'm about to turn into a zombie.HAHA.Kawan baik ?Tisu la bro.
And today I skipped Agama class.Cannot stand of it.
Hasyummm !HATE-IT.Okayyy So the Chemistry today was like biasa.But of course hopefully I passed it.DOA byk byk Aminnn.
And you know what ?My ribs is killing me !Semalam kitorang buat SIT-UP bajet taknak buncit lah ni kan ,It works sikit lah but the consequences are bad and it's hurting.We did 50 times okayy.Mana tak sakitt.
Ahh and Penang is getting hotter.The wheather is unlikely
the same.And someone told me that Charlie akan keluar more on August.SHIT MAN ! Famous kan Charlie tu ?
Dah lebih 5 times aku sebut pasal Charlie ni.*suka lah kau kan XD
Okayy got tutorial work to do.TOODLES ♥ and Assalamualaikum :)
p/s: Pictures were taken in front of Cafe.Dalam usaha menguruskan kaki.Ada hasil tak ? XD

No comments:
Post a Comment