
Haha.Awkward -___- So I used this picture as my Facebook default photo.And I got this cooment from Muhammad Taufiq that said "You look like Taylor Lautner", haha .Sorry to his fans .But I dont think so I look like him.Wayy to different ! He got this buffy mascular ,unlike me .Covered with fats .HAHA .But if thats a compliment ,tengs ! ,but if it's not .well .What can I say .It still is ;DD .I'm looking foward to watch Twilight Eclipse , I heard that in those movie ,Eclipse and Breaking Down got alot of kissing scenes .Ouch* I'm already 18 .So I think I can watch now.haha .
P/s : There's a group of anti Bella at facebook.I wonder why did ppl feeling envy with her.Because she can kiss Edward ?
3 comments:
yay!! eclispe!! cant wait thoo..they said it'll be great movie. yup2..i pon benci bella. coz she could kiss mouth-watering edward..hahha
HAHA iena! haha dorg ckp makin lame makin byk scene yang tut .haha .kan breaking down die ade anak :DD
a'a mmg..then dorg kte nnt bella pon jd vmpire
Post a Comment