22 April 2010

Sometimes ,


Sometimes ,I feel like I was falling ,apart fromyou

Sometimes ,I feel like I was lonely and there is no one that can help me unless it you

Sometimes ,I feel envy with other couples showing off their boyf

Sometimes ,I feel like I'm going to give up on us

Sometimes ,I feel like we are just hoping for something that is impossible

Sometimes ,I feel despair when I'm not around you

Sometimes ,it's hard for me to let you go

Sometimes ,people keep saying that I'm a good person.Being faithfull after all this years .

Sometimes ,I would rather think that you always hoping for me to come to you
Sometimes ,It's just hard for me to bare and keep this inside.

2 comments:

the beena's said...

babe..=((..i think we're in the same situation..

Lydia Rashid said...

erm tulaa.tapi u kira lucky ;( boyf u still ade kat satu kampus .
i last jumpe bulan disember last year.and i dah nak start blaja.mayb 1 year kot tak jmpe.padahl umah dekatt.waaa ;(