Darl ,I'm surely going to miss you.You one of my bff that I cant replace .Ever since I enter SAB ,you were one of best person I ever met .We share alot of secrets and even gossip about
him.HAHA .You know who hehe .I will always miss our cinversation on the phone ,everything on planning to persue our plan for medic.We got the same results for SPM and Im really glad to be your friend.I still remember the last time I ate at your house .Your mum cook.Syuhada and I were very happy and excited.How we used to go to
Texco kutip kotak and ate KFC all three of us .hehe .And our last trip to KArnival before I give up living in hostel.I'm sure Im gonna miss your laugh and smile ;) Best of luck darl ♥



p/s ; Sorry weyh bi aku xhebat macam kau.aku x masuk british council hehehe .maafkan aku ok if aku ade buat salah kat kau slame ni.cis ,bnyi cam nak ape je ahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment