20 January 2010

Helpless ,

Everytime i see your face ,I just cant help it .Tears running through my face ,non stop thinking about future .Wheather I can stop it now ,or never .I heart you ,but I am not strong enough to put it together .My ethusiasm had drown into the sea without knowing will it come back .You sailed away saying that you Love Me but I have to wait to get it .

I am being hipocrite to everyone saying that I am sooooooo-wayy into you but my heart doesn't feel like it anymore. My heart keeps beating ,crying ,trying to take this eager away from myself ,but I just cant do it .It is almost like there's a wall boundry that says No Entry .

But I realised ,if I havent being so strong before this ,our ralationship wont get this far . I hope that you're the guy that I want to spent my life with


HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY

No comments: