Well hello my diary ,
Tomorrow will begin with new doors open .My result SPM will be out in March .Im so scared.People keep asking me 'kau nak watpe pas dpt result ?' and I answered 'entah'.result pon xdpt agyy haha .Haihh ,just got back from CERAMAH DRIVING.Oh dat penceramah suka kenekan I ! haha I hate you but I wanna lulus from YOU ! hee .
Ok lets talk about what I want to achieve this 2010 .These upcoming lists are :
1) Get my driving licence
2)Work at my mum's hospital ( IJN )
3)Trying new haircut
4)Be more responsible
5)Try to work out with Shafiq :P (oh common!I have to wait him for 10 month.He's sailing)
6)Loose some weight
7)Reading some teenage novels
bla bla bla
Dunno what to say anymore haha .But whatever it is I got NEW HANDPHONE ! yeay !
*HAPPY NEW YEAR*
No comments:
Post a Comment