10 September 2009

I am happy today .So happy :)

Ok .Today I decided to go to school.See if I can catch up my SIVIK TEST.I know its only SIVIK but its important to me.

Its starts a lili bit bored during the day.Then I went upstairs to hang with my girls and boys.We laugh like maniac talking and gossipping bout ppl.Omg.Its puasa laaa.HEHE

So the my friend Rose came up to join .Then my friend Irfan .

So after that ,their class has to go to Chemistry Lab.So me ,rose and irfan decided to lepak bawah (our class) .

Then ,there's a teacher and we start to play Zaidani's camera.Then wat ?I know what you guys think .HAHA

Picture time bebeh.Maklumlaaa.Bak kate Zai "Kite da f5 doe.Nie ah last time kte nak snap snap picture.Kenangan ".Yes kenangan.Well Im waiting for our pictures but later I upload.I love my life :)

No comments: