Itu la soalan first yg aku dpt bile aku demam smlm.My temperature 39 ! Gosh i had cough ,Flu of course ,headache ,fever .but i did not vomit yet.Teng god i get better today .Tengs to abah for taking care of me :) Love you :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Salam, Sis Dyaya.I was in a situation quite as same as yours.Haha.Actually, I baru baik dari demam.I rasa risau kalau - kalau I menghidap "Swine Flu".So I went to a clinic, and the doctor asked me whether I've been to Mexico or not.Funny!Hahaha.
3 comments:
Salam, Sis Dyaya.I was in a situation quite as same as yours.Haha.Actually, I baru baik dari demam.I rasa risau kalau - kalau I menghidap "Swine Flu".So I went to a clinic, and the doctor asked me whether I've been to Mexico or not.Funny!Hahaha.
kite leh geng !hee
wahh. syg u betta take care. i if 39 dah pengsan.
dah kena tahan wad. :'(
twice diz year.
keep commenting my blog oke bby?
mwah mwah!
Post a Comment